Dental Implants in Dubai
If those missing teeth are the reason you are hiding your smile then it’s time to take a step and make a decision about your lifestyle. A dental implant is a right treatment for anyone missing one or multiple teeth due to injury, disease, decay or any defect. Implants are suitable for patients of all ages even when the jaw stops growing after puberty. Determining basic dental health is a key stage in any treatment plan. Dr. Aburas Dental Centre offers reliable and an excellent option for tooth replacement. Our devoted team guides you step-by-step.
Dental implant and its parts
A dental implant is an artificial replacement, usually made from titanium. Typically, implants have three parts:
- The implant: A screw that serves as a root which is permanently attached to the jaw.
- The abutment: A connector that holds and supports a tooth or set of teeth.
- The crown: It is usually made of zirconium or porcelain. Crown is the part of the tooth that is visible.
Different Procedures for Dental implant
Implant treatment usually involves several stages. However, a typical process includes:
- Assessment and Planning:
The dentist assesses the oral health, X-rays, and models of the teeth are then prepared. A written treatment plan will be formulated detailing the order of treatment.
- Placement of Implant:
Implant placement is performed under local anesthesia and is a relatively simple minor surgical procedure.
- Integration Phase:
Implants can take from 6 weeks to 6 months to fuse with the patient’s bone.
- Restorative Phase:
The implants can be brought into function once integrated.
A dental hygienist will advise on care and maintenance.
There are many different implant systems available with an aim to achieve close contact with the surrounding bone. Following are the different implant procedure available at Dr. Aburas Dental Center:
Single-tooth Implant Works:
By using a single implant technique in an esthetic anterior area you can get a replacement of your missed tooth with the most modern techniques, high-quality materials, and the best dental implant systems on the hands of our specialist with in one visit.
in these cases after we ensure the diagnosis clinically and radiographically on a 3D radiograph taken by our ICAT device, we use the diode laser to make the surgery then a single esthetic implant will be inserted into the bone under local anesthesia, a zirconium abutment (i.e. the outer part of the implant) will be fixed which give us a wonderful esthetic results because it can't be seen through texture of the zircon crown that will be fixed later. Then we re-countering the gum by using diode laser what give the patient healthy gum in shape and color what reflects the beauty of the smile.
Implantation of Large Tooth Gaps Works:
Missed teeth could be a real esthetic problem, in addition to speech and mastication disorders.
there is another kind of damage will be appeared by losing teeth which is called the "occlusal trauma" caused by the mastication forces applied on the remaining teeth what badly affect them and make them overloaded so the maxillofacial complex will become like a building loses its bases and will clasp. When the teeth are loaded more than their normal tolerance they may get enamel micro fractures, cracks, movability, periodontitis and supporting bone loss. That means the remaining teeth still in risk of losing them one by one unless the missing teeth replaced. What always noticed is the lengthening in the opposite teeth and drifting in the adjacent teeth to the gap left by the missed tooth.
Procedure of Tooth Implant
Implantation is the first choice to treat these problems which can be provided by Dr. Aburas dental center in Dubai with the most important dental implant systems all over the world, and this procedure will be going through these stages:
- Clinical and 3D radiographic examination, making a digital scan for the mouth to fabricate the models on our 3D printer, studying the case in a meeting of our specialties to develop a treatment plan, choosing the suitable implants according to the bone quality, kind, quantity, size and the restoration procedure we will use.
- First surgery: in this session, we make a minor surgery to insert the implants in the jaw bone by using the ultra-sonic device (piezo) under local anesthesia with no bleeding.
- Second surgery: after few weeks of waiting for healing we uncover the implants by waterless laser without injection, painless, no bleeding, and best healing.
- A few days later fixing the abutments on the inserted implants that will be the only part can be seen out of the bone. Then we make a digital scan for the mouth to fabricate the zircon crowns.
- Crown fixation session and its done. The restoration can be as a single crown for each implant or a bridge between tow implants.
- Extraction plus technique:
Extraction plus technique is a one-stage surgery which is comparatively less painful and less time consuming with minimum risk involved. This method was invented by Dr. Maen Aburas to overcome the risks and complications.
- Tooth Extraction by nitrous gas:
Modern technology devices such as laser ultrasonic machine and nitrous gas allow reduced pain & swelling during surgical procedures such as impacted wisdom tooth, gingivectomy, and other dental procedure.
Implants give you confidence and allow you to speak and eat properly and comfortably. If you’re looking for an implant surgery in Dubai, opt for dental implant experts only. Experts at Dr. Aburas Dental Center work as a team with latest techniques, to build beautiful smiles.